Monday, September 13, 2010

Optimism and Motivational Quotes :D

To make up for the negative day I had yesterday I would like to share with you all today a list of motivational quotes I have collected over the time...

Please feel free to use them yourself and if you have any good ones of your own feel free to comment I would always love to expand my list :D

Photobucket
 I am the cute yellow one today.. far more optimistic and happy :D

Quotes


Rule your mind or it will rule you.



No one can make you feel inferior without your permission.


PhotobucketNever, never, never, never give up.

It's not whether you get knocked down;
it's whether you get up.


If you want to look young and thin, hang around old fat people.


Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live.


The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph!



The higher your energy level, the more efficient your body. The more efficient your body, the better you feel and the more you will use your talent to produce outstanding results



You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there



You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.


You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be




Living a healthy lifestyle will only deprive you of poor health, lethargy, and fat.

Photobucket



I Will! I will get through this ... I will put this behind me ... I will move forward stronger ... I Will!




No matter who you are, no matter what you do, you absolutely, positively do have the power to change.



Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.


You're never beaten until you admit it.
Unless You Puke, Faint or Die, Keep Going!



PhotobucketWhen it is dark enough, you can see the stars




PhotobucketThe only thing in this world that is instant is coffee







It is ALWAYS to early to give up



Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough



PhotobucketEverything in moderation! Remember cows get fat on grass!





Do not expect to lose in a few weeks/months what took years to put on.


Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment